All you have to do is send me a photo and the recipe for a favorite chocolate creation. It should be an original recipe that uses a minimum of 6 ounces of chocolate. Prizes will be awarded to the top three recipes. Please feel free to send a link to this post to all your chocolate dessert friends and to post on whatever social media you like to use. The more bakers, the merrier.
Here are the rules:
- All entries must be original recipes created by the submitter.
- All entries must be submitted in a Word file and jpg photo should be sent to email@example.com by midnight Pacific Standard Time on Friday February 1, 2013. Winners will be announced here on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2013.
- Submitted recipes will first be judged based on general appeal, accuracy of instructions and clarity of the recipe. Semifinalist recipes will then be kitchen tested and judged based on taste, texture, and creativity by Guittard Chocolate Company.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Winners grant Guittard Chocolate the right to use their recipes in promoting their chocolate; winners also retain full ownership of their recipes.
- One entry per person.
Grand prize: Four 1-pound boxes of the Guittard chocolates pictured above, plus Guittard Cocoa Rouge.
Runners up: A 1-pound box of Guittard chocolate.